To get started with the bot, you just need to click on this link: @ServersFun_bot.
At the moment, the bot has this functionality:
- Current server statistics;
- Information about Online players;
- Multilanguage (Russian, English);
- Connecting Telegram to the account on the site;
- Synchronization of the list of favorite servers in Telegram and on the site (provided that the account is connected to Telegram), as well as the ability to manage the general list of servers both on the site and with the help of a bot;
- Instant receipt of important notifications from the site in the Telegram (subject to the connection of Telegram accounts);
- Notification when server is down.
/helpReturns a list of available commands, including their description and necessary parameters.
/addserver <IDENTIFIER>(where <IDENTIFIER> - server ID in monitoring or IP:PORT)
Adds a server to favorites (if a connection is established between Telegram and a site account, it also adds to the list of favorite servers on the site).
/auth <CODE>(where <CODE> - code received in the account settings
Initializes the connection between Telegram and the account on the site. To use, you must have a special code that can be obtained in settings of account.
/languageIt starts the installation of the bot language, the choice is Russian and English.
/logoutCancels the connection between the Telegram and the account on the site, notifications also will no longer come.
/playersReturns a list of players on servers that have been added to favorites.
/removeserver <IDENTIFIER>(где <IDENTIFIER> - server ID in monitoring or IP:PORT)
Removes a server from favorites (if a connection is established between Telegram and an account on the site, it also removes from the list of favorite servers on the site).
/statisticReturns server statistics in favorites, including:
- Average online for 24 hours, week, month;
- Maximum online for 24 hours, week, month.